Pipe bending machine
Contact: Eric Hwang
Contact: Andy Wang
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer; Wonsten is our group trade mark. We focus on metal pipe/tube processing machinery.
2. Q: How to choose the pipe/tube bending machines?
A: You have to inform us following details:
- Pipe Material:
- Maxi. Outside Diameter:
- Wall thickness Range:
- Bending Radius(CLR):
- The drawings/samples if possible:
3. Q: What is the difference for NC, NCSL and CNC machines?
A: NC is standard hydraulic pipe bending machines, feeding and rotation are manual, and bending is hydraulic automatic.
NCSL is semi-automatic pipe bending machines, mechanical gear feeding, servo motor automatic angle rotation and hydraulic automatic bending.
CNC is fully automatic pipe bending machines, servo motor for feeding and rotations, and hydraulic or servo motor for bending, multiple tooling stack are available for two and more different bending radius (CLR).
4. Q: What is the language of the PLC and touch panel?
A: Don’t worry, we will translate the language in English,Spanish or any other language, to make sure you will have an easy operation.
5. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is our culture.
We attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.
6. Q: What about machine quality guarantee period?
A: One year.
7. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Suzhou city (beside to Shanghai).You can fly to Shanghai Hongqiao or PVG airport directly. All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!